Wrongo Starr and the Lady in Black is the eighteenth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on January 11, 1966.
A natural jinx comes to F Troop and gets involved with a black widow who had four husbands. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Clyde Howdy as Man
- Henry Gibson as Wrongo Starr
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: James Heckert
- Music Editor: Sam E. Levin
- Sound by: Stanley Jones
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.