Wagon Train was a popular TV-series of 8 seasons that ran from 1957 to 1965.
Stories of the journeys of a wagon train as it leaves post-Civil War Missouri on its way to California through the plains, deserts and Rocky Mountains. The first treks were led by gruff, but good-at-heart Major Seth Adams, backed up by his competent frontier scout, Flint McCullough. After Adams and McCullough, the wagon train was led by the avuncular Christopher Hale along with new scouts Duke Shannon and Cooper Smith. Many stories featured the trustworthy assistant wagonmaster Bill Hawks, grizzled old cook Charlie Wooster and a young orphan, Barnaby West. - Source: IMDb.com
- Frank McGrath (267 episodes as Charlie Wooster)
- Terry Wilson (259 episodes as Bill Hawks)
- John McIntire (128 episodes as Christopher Hale)
- Robert Horton (123 episodes as Flint McCullough)
- Ward Bond (118 episodes as Major Seth Adams)