Unwelcome Neighbor is the fourth episode of the first season of The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams. It first aired on March 2, 1977.
A widower and his son move into a nearby valley and refuse friendly advice from Adams and Nakoma, with disastrous consequences. - Source: IMDb.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Created by: Charles E. Sellier, Jr.
- Produced by: Art Stolnitz
- Teleplay by: Paul Hunter
- Story by: Larry Dobkin
- Directed by: James L. Conway
- Executive Producer: Charles E. Sellier, Jr.
- Executive in Charge of Production: James L. Conway
- Associate Producer: John Mahon
- Story Editor: Paul Hunter
- Music Composed by: Bob Summers
- Music Supervision by: Don Perry
- Theme from "Grizzly Adams" Written and Performed by: Thom Pace
- Director pf Photography: Eric Saarinen
- Art Director: William Cornford
- Film Editor: Duane Hartzell
- Production Manager: Cheryl Quarantiello
- Assistant Director: Patrick Wright
- Script Supervisor: Pamela Eddy
- Production Coordinator: Leon Dudevoir
- Wardrobe/Makeup:David Powell
- Properties: Stan Avery
- Special Effects: Doug Hubbard
- Construction Supervisor: Jon Reeves
- Sound Mixer: Klay Anderson
- Key Grip: John Tilton
- Gaffer: Glenn Schellerup
- Sound Effects Editor: Michael Hilkene
- Wildlife Advisors: Steve Martin, Ralph Benton and Terry Rowland
- "Filmed entirely on location"
- Casting by: Eddie Foy III
- Additional Casting by: McCarty Casting
- Second Unit Director: David Worth
- Under the Supervision of: Raylan D. Jensen
- "Shick Sunn Classic Productions, Inc."