The Scavengers is the seventh episode of the third and final season of How the West Was Won. It first aired on March 12, 1979.
Zeb, Molly and Laura are enjoying a riverboat ride when pirates attack and overrun the ship. - Source: wikipedia.org
The Family MacahanEdit
- James Arness as Zeb
- Fionnula Flanagan as Molly Culhane
- Bruce Boxleitner as Luke - credit only
- Kathryn Holcomb as Laura
- William Kirby Cullen as Josh - credit only
- Vicki Schreck as Jessie - credit only
- John Beck as Clay Wesley
- Lance LeGault as Zachary
- Lee DeBroux as Larch
- Carol Vogel as Chastity
- Mitch Carter as Beard
- Jack Stauffer as David
- Katy Kurtzman as Nettie
- Dorothy Meyer as Hattie
- Jerry Gatlin as Mo
- Jayson Dale as Young Man
- Micki McKenzie as Young Wife
- Louie Elias as Pirate Guard
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Ralph Senensky
- Written by: Calvin Clements, Jr.
- Executive Story Consultant: Calvin Clements
- Producer: John G. Stephens
- Executive Producer: John Mantley
- Director of Photography: Edward R. Plante
- Art Director: Arch Bacon
- Edited by: Gregory Prange
- Unit Production Manager: Hal Klein
- Assistant Director: Lorin B. Salob
- 2nd Assistant Director: Lawrence S. Brooks
- Associate Producer: John A. Fegan, Jr.
- Developed for Television by: Albert S. Ruddy and Jim Byrnes
- Music by: Bruce Broughton
- Theme by: Jerrold Immel
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Set Decorator: Herman N. Schoenbrun
- Music Editor: Joanie Diener
- Sound Editor: Dick McCarty
- Property Master: Earl Gawthorpe
- Sound: Larry Hadsell & Hal Watkins, C.A.S.
- Script Supervisor: John C. Dutton
- Men's Wardrobe: Bob Magahay
- Women's Wardrobe: Gilda Craig
- Makeup: Richard Cobos & Tony Lane
- Hairdressers: Mary Hadley & Steve Robinette
- Casting: Pam Polifroni
- Action Coordinator: Richard A. Lundin
- Stunt Coordinator: Ben Bates
- Special Effects: Bill Balles
- "Charles M. Russell Paintings Courtesy of:
- C. M. Russell Museum, Great Falls, Montana
- Mackay Gallery, Montana Historical Society
- Brown & Bigelow, A Saxon Company"
- "Filmed in METROCOLOR | Titles and Opticals MGM | Panaflex Camera and Lenses by PANAVISION"
- "A John Mantley Production"
- "In Association With MGM Television"