The Return of Bald Eagle is the fifth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on October 12, 1965.
Renegade Indian Bald Eagle has been spotted by Fort Dodge and is believed to be heading towards Fort Courage. His reputation as wild and unpredictable precedes him and Parmenter prepares the Fort for an attack. He is crazy and attacks the fort singlehandedly. When the attack fails he is captured but he escapes and takes Parmenter with him. O'Rourke, Agarn and Jane head off in pursuit. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Milt Kleinberg
- Sound by: Samuel F. Goode
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr