The Race is the first episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on September 25, 1964.
Yates and Favor argue over giving the drovers time off but Favor has a herd lined up to leave the next day. Rowdy quits but on Favor's word is offered a herd of his own. He vows to beat Favor but will skill or luck be the deciding factor? - Source: IMDb.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bernard L. Kowalski and Bruce Geller
- Written by: Robert Lewin
- Directed by: Bernard McEveety
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Leon Barsha, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"