The Photographer is the eleventh episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on December 11, 1964.
Mathew Brady's ex-assistant uses the drovers as his models, so Gil's thrilled to let the frontier paparazzo go, to snap pix of Shoshone, who Gil knows have moved on. Because Rowdy let lens-man Taylor Dickson subvert the drive, Gil orders his ramrod to accompany the grandiose photojournalist on the bogus shoot. But instead of a nice empty canyon, the mismatched pair run into the Bad Skin Gang, a fearsome collection of under-publicized killers, on a rendezvous to divvy up the loot from a huge bank heist. - Source: IMDb.com
- Ben Cooper as Clell Miller
- William O'Connell as Poet
- Richard X. Slattery as Daws
- Morgan Woodward as Kale Maddox
- Frank Richards as Emmett
- Kelton Garwood as Blackpowder Charley
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bernard L. Kowalski and Bruce Geller
- Written by: Clyde Ware
- Directed by: Vincent McEveety
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Paul Krasny
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"