The Montana Kid is the first episode of the second season of Wanted: Dead or Alive. It first aired on September 4, 1959.
To track down the cheating tinhorn gambler Johnny Deuce and recover his money, Randall befriends the card sharp's stepson and protégé, a twelve-year-old orphan boy and card cheat in training nicknamed The Montana Kid. - Source: IMDb.com
- Richard Eyer as Kid
- Jean Willes as Manila Jones
- Steve Brodie as Johnny Deuce
- Richard Devon as Freighter
- Clancy Cooper as Sheriff
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Thomas Carr
- Written by: D. D. Beauchamp and Mary M. Beauchamp
- Produced by: John Robinson
- "A Four Star Films, Inc and Malcolm Enterprises, Inc. Production"
- In association with: CBS Television Network
- Production Supervisor: Jack Sonntag
- Editorial Supervisor: Bernard Burton
- Supervising Art Director: Bill Ross
- Director of Photography: Guy Roe, A.S.C.
- Edited by: Sherman Todd, A.C.E.
- Assistant Director: William Dario Faralla
- Art Director: Jan M. Van Tamelen
- Sound: Don Rush
- Set Decorations by: Chester Bayhi
- Sound Effects: Norval Crutcher, Jr.
- Makeup Artist: Carlie Taylor
- Wardrobe by: Robert B. Harris
- Casting: Marjory McKay
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Score Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- "Filmed in Hollywood by 4 Star Television"