The Meeting is the thirteenth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on December 25, 1964.
Favor and another trail boss are taken by force to a remote cabin where they are held by some of the West's most wanted outlaws, who have been summoned there by a man who plans to use them, and the trail bosses, in a grandiose scheme involving the nation's beef industry. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates - credit only
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone - credit only
- Dean Stanton as Joe Spanish
- Len Wayland as Horace Denver
- Mel Gallagher as Bolt Carson
- John Hart as Harley Lear
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bernard L. Kowalski and Bruce Geller
- Written by: Robert Lewin
- Directed by: Michael O'Herlihy
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Gene Fowler, Jr., A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"