The Matchmaker is the third episode of the second season of Wanted: Dead or Alive. It first aired on September 19, 1959.
Josh reluctantly accepts an offbeat assignment: finding a beautiful bride for his bashful buddy Charlie, the homeliest and loneliest man in the West. He gives Josh a list of the beautiful women in town that are suitable - to him. - Source: IMDb.com
- Virginia Christine as Harriet Meecham
- Kasey Rogers as Ruby Todd
- Gordon Richards as Zeb Williams
- Glegg Hoyt as Ed
- Stephen Talbot as Rufe Meecham
- Mauritz Hugo as Jenkins
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- "A Four Star Films, Inc. and Malcolm Enterprises, Inc. Production"
- In association with: CBS Television Network
- Production Supervisor: Jack Sonntag
- Editorial Supervisor: Bernard Burton
- Supervising Art Director: Bill Ross
- Director of Photography: Guy Roe, A.S.C.
- Edited by: Sherman Todd, A.C.E.
- Assistant Director: Norman S. Powell
- Art Director: Jan M. Van Tamelen
- Sound: Don Rush
- Set Decorations by: Chester Bayhi
- Sound Effects: Norval Crutcher, Jr.
- Makeup Artist: Carlie Taylor
- Wardrobe by: Robert B. Harris
- Casting: Marjory McKay
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Score Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- "Filmed in Hollywood by 4 Star Television"