The Lost Tribe is the fifth episode of the fourth season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 27, 1961.
With Rowdy, Quince, Hey Soos, and Nolan who was married to one of them earlier as their reluctant guide, a breakaway group of Cheyenne Indians flee an oppressive reservation and head for Mexico - with a posse in hot pursuit. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Sonya Wilde as White Deer
- Larry Chance as Two Eagles
- John Hart as Sheriff
- John Erwin as Teddy
- Elizabeth Furedi as Moonstone
- Bob Swimmer as Moby
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Endre Bohem
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Story Consultant: Lou Morheim
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: John M. Nickolaus, Jr.
- Art Directors: John B. Goodman and George W. Davis
- Asst. to Producer: Jack Mitchell
- Set Decoration: Budd S. Friend
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Don Ray
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Recording Supervisor: Franklin Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios"