The Last Train West is the fifteenth and final episode of the first season of Cheyenne. It first aired on May 29, 1956.
Cheyenne falsely accused of murder escapes the law. He returns to White Bluff to clear his name by joining a train of settlers headed to California. A minister's sister threatens to turn him in to the law until she gets to know him. - Source: IMDb.com
- Gordon Jones as C. R. Tatum
- Lane Bradford as O'Neill
- Paul Savage as Orville Jones
- Paul Sorensen as Jud Lawrence
- Stan Jones as Sheriff
- Lester Johnson as Frank Perry
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Richard L. Bare
- Written by: Jack DeWitt and Howard Browne
- Produced by: Roy Huggins
- Director of Photography: Harold Stine, A.S.C.
- Art Director: Perry Ferguson
- Supervising Film Editor: James Moore
- Film Editor: George Nicholson
- "Behind the Cameras" Film Editor: Harold Minter, A.C.E.
- Production Manager: Oren W. Haglund
- Sound by: Earl Crain, Sr.
- Set Decorator: William Wallace
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Music by: Leith Stevens
- Assistant Director: Lee White