The Inside Man is the sixth episode of the fourth season of Rawhide. It first aired on November 3, 1961.
Favor picks up 750 head from a cattle dealer but a single drover arrives with the herd. He is a talented drover who rubs the men the wrong way. He and the dealer plan to steal Favor's herd until he meets a runaway woman on the drive. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Endre Bohem
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Story Consultant: Lou Morheim
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: John M. Nickolaus, Jr.
- Art Directors: John B. Goodman and George W. Davis
- Asst. to Producer: Jack Mitchell
- Set Decoration: Budd S. Friend
- Assistant Director: Jack Voglin
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Don Ray
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Recording Supervisor: Franklin Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios | A CBS Television Network production"