The Immigrants is the twenty-third episode of the fourth season of Rawhide. It first aired on March 16, 1962.
Clay, Wishbone, and Jim find some of their cattle have anthrax and while isolated are taken captive by a Prussian military Officer and held as slaves. When they tell the other workers about American freedom, trouble erupts. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor - credit only
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- Charles Gray as Clay Forrester
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Mel Epstein
- Story Consultant: Lou Morheim
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Directors: John B. Goodman and George W. Davis
- Set Decoration: Budd S. Friend
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Recording Supervisor: Franklin Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios | A CBS Television Network production"