The Healing Woman is the second episode of the second season of Wanted: Dead or Alive. It first aired on September 12, 1959.
Josh embarks on a mission of mercy when he pleads with the parents of a boy with appendicitis to let the doctor operate. The father, embittered against modern medicine, trusts only the local witch to cure his son's sickness. - Source: IMDb.com
- Mort Mills as Tom Summers
- Virginia Gregg as Amanda Summers
- James Westerfield as Dr. Langland
- Helen Kleeb as Mag Blake
- Paul Engle as Ted Bridges
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Donald McDougall
- Teleplay by: Charles Beaumont
- Story by: Charles Beaumont and Richard Matheson
- Produced by: John Robinson
- "A Four Star Films, Inc and Malcolm Enterprises, Inc. Production"
- In association with: CBS Television Network
- Production Supervisor: Jack Sonntag
- Editorial Supervisor: Bernard Burton
- Supervising Art Director: Bill Ross
- Director of Photography: Guy Roe, A.S.C.
- Edited by: Desmond Marquette, A.C.E.
- Assistant Director: Cy Brooskin
- Art Director: Jan M. Van Tamelen
- Sound: Don Rush
- Set Decorations by: Chester Bayhi
- Sound Effects: Norval Crutcher, Jr.
- Makeup Artist: Carlie Taylor
- Wardrobe by: Robert B. Harris
- Casting: Marjory McKay
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Score Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- "Filmed in Hollywood by 4 Star Television"