The Girl from Philadelphia is the seventh episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on October 26, 1965.
An old girlfriend of Captain Parmenter's visits Fort Courage to encourage him to return back east. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Linda Marshall as Lucy Landfield
- Laurie Sibbald as Flying Sparrow
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Havey Parry as Charlie (Drunk)
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Bill Wiard
- Sound by: Samuel F. Goode
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr