The Enormous Fist is the second episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 2, 1964.
When Favor hits a man looking for a job, the man hits a fence killing him. Favor is faced with several men wanting revenge at an inquest and the man's young and poor but pretty widow with kids wanting Favor to take her with him. - Source: IMDb.com
- Lee Van Cleef as Fred Grant
- Adam Williams as Jeb
- James Anderson as Sheriff
- Douglas Henderson as Cal
- Barry Atwater as Judge
- Walter Mathews as Storekeeper
- Mark Slade as Adam Grant
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Sam Ross
- Directed by: Bernard L. Kowalski
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Fred Steiner
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Lee H. Katzin
- Film Editor: George Watters
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"