The Blue Spy is the tenth episode of the fourth season of Rawhide. It first aired on December 8, 1961.
A woman wanders into camp needing help. She is an actress who one of the men recognizes later. She worked as a Union spy during the war. Although most of the men hate her, one even more so as he was court-martialed due to her. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
Special Guest StarEdit
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Charles Aidman as Bert Pearson
- George Wallace as Brady
- Harry Lauter as Kirby
- John Cole as Bailey
- Reg Parton as Callaway
- Guy Cain as McGann
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Mel Epstein
- Story Consultant: Lou Morheim
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: John M. Nickolaus, Jr.
- Art Directors: John B. Goodman and George W. Davis
- Set Decoration: Budd S. Friend
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Don Ray
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Recording Supervisor: Franklin Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios | A CBS Television Network production"