The Black Sheep is the seventh episode of the fourth season of Rawhide. It first aired on November 10, 1961.
Rowdy escorts an injured sheepman and his flock to a nearby town. However, when the town's residents think he is one of the sheepmen, Rowdy finds himself on the receiving end of the same kind of treatment he used to dish out to sheepmen. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Will Wright as Grandfather
- Hardie Albright as Veterinarian
- Don Harvey as Collins
- James Anderson as Sheriff
- Clarke Gordon as Cousin Jack Stone
- Hal Baylor as Pool Player
- Fred Graham as Bartender
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Endre Bohem
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Mel Epstein
- Story Consultant: Lou Morheim
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: John M. Nickolaus, Jr.
- Art Directors: John B. Goodman and George W. Davis
- Set Decoration: Budd S. Friend
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Martin Klein
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Recording Supervisor: Franklin Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios | A CBS Television Network production"