Star in the Dust is the thirteenth episode of the first season of Cheyenne. It first aired on May 1, 1956.
Cheyenne meets a sheriff he admires and a town he likes so he decides to stick around. When he finds he has an agenda too that involves a pretty woman and some easy money, he has second thoughts and a decision to make. - Source: IMDb.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Richard L. Bare
- Original Story by: Douglas Heyes and Roy Huggins
- Written and Produced by: Roy Huggins
- Director of Photography: Harold Stine, A.S.C.
- Art Director: Stanley Fleischer
- Supervising Film Editor: James Moore
- Film Editor: Bob Stafford
- "Behind the Cameras" Film Editor: Robert J. Mauch
- Production Manager: Oren W. Haglund
- Sound by: Leslie G. Hewitt
- Set Decorator: William Wallace
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Music by: Leith Stevens
- Assistant Director: William Kissel