Spy, Counterspy, Counter Counterspy is the twenty-second episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on February 15, 1966.
The War Department's testing of a new bulletproof vest at Fort Courage is hampered by two competing spies. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn and El Diablo)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Donald Diamond as Crazy Cat
- Joe Brooks as Trooper Vanderbilt
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- William Woodson as Secretary of War
- Robert Lieb as Assistant
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: David Wages, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Erma E. Levin
- Sound by: Stanley Jones
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.