Spring Term is the twelfth episode of the second season of Gunsmoke. It first aired on December 15, 1956.
Matt talks to a wounded man who was shot with a bullet meant for him. The wounded man says someone named Stone shot him. Matt tells Chester that he knew Stone a while back and is worried that he will be shot next. Chester tells Matt that Danch left before dawn and Matt learns that Danch was hired to kill him for Stone. - Source: tv.com
- Harry Townes as Bill Lee
- Howard Culver as Mr. Uzzell
- Stanley Adams as Bartender
- Paul Newlan as Danch
- Ross Ford as Dane Shaw
- Clayton Post as Citizen
- Jack Kruschen as Jed
- H. M. Wynant as Barker
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Ted Post
- Produced by: Charles Marquis Warren
- Screenplay by: William F. Leicester
- Story by: John Meston
- Associate Producer: Norman MacDonnell
- Production Manager: Glenn Cook
- Assistant Director: Howard Joslin
- Director of Photography: Fleet Southcott
- Art Director: Nicolai Remisoff
- Property Master: Mike Gordon
- Supervising Editor: Fred W. Berger, A.C.E.
- Editor: Leslie Vidor
- Makeup Artist: Glen Alden
- Hair Stylist: Pat Whiffing
- Wardrobe: Robert Odell
- Script Supervisor: Mary Chaffee
- Set Decorator: G. W. Bernstein
- Sound: Roderick Sound, Inc.
- Casting: Lynn Stalmaster
- "A CBS Television Network production"