Scourge of the West is the first episode of F Troop. It first aired on September 14, 1965.
Private Wilton Parmenter gets promoted after leading a charge against the Confederates and receives an assignment as Fort Courage's new commanding officer. - Source: tv.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Jay Sheffield as Lt. Jefferson Hawkes
- Barry Kelley as The General
- Henry Brandon as Indian Chief (Shug)
- Alan Hewitt as Colonel Malcolm
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Teleplay by: Ed James & Seaman Jacobs
- Story by: Jim Barnett and Ed James & Seaman Jacobs
- Directed by: Charles R. Rondeau
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: William Campbell
- Film Editor: James Heckert
- Sound by: Everett A. Hughes
- Assistant Director: William Kissel
- Set Decorator: Hoyle Barrett
- Makeup Supervison: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr