Ride the Long Trail is the first episode of the first season of The Guns of Will Sonnett. It first aired on September 8, 1967.
A travelling show arrives in town, claiming to have guns from famous gunslingers. Of particular interest to young Jeff Sonnett is a gun that supposedly belonged to his infamous father, James. Never having known his father, Jeff convinces his grandfather, Will, to help him find his father, no matter how long it takes. The first stop is a small town where the Sonnetts find a man who lost an arm in a gunfight with James Sonnett and is looking for revenge on anyone with the name Sonnett. - Source: tv.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Aaron Spelling
- Created by: Dick Carr & Aaron Spelling
- Music by: Hugo Friedhofer
- Theme by: Earle Hagen & Hugo Friedhofer
- Associate Producer: Andy Brennan
- Producer's Co-ordinator: Shelley Hull
- Director of Photography: Henry Cronjager
- Art Director: Kenneth A. Reid
- Film Editor: Ben Ray
- Assistant Director: John Chulay
- Property Master: Stuart Stevenson
- Set Decorator: Ken Swartz
- Script Continuity: Lynn Aber
- Production Assistant: Joel Swanson
- Casting: Michael Fenton & Fred Roos
- Sound Editor: Jack Cheap
- Music Editor: John Caper, Jr.
- Special Effects: Joe Lombardi
- Make Up: Ted Coodley
- Costumes: Ray Summers
- Sound Engineer: Vic Appel
- Recorded by: Glen Glenn Sound Co.
- In Charge of Production: Ronald Jacobs
- Executive Producer: Danny Thomas
- Production Manager: William A. Porter
- Editorial Supervisor: Jerry Jameson
- Filmed at: Desilu Studios
- "A Thomas-Spelling-Brenco Production"