Poor Pearl is the thirteenth episode of the second season of Gunsmoke. It first aired on December 22, 1956.
A saloon gal past her youth suddenly receives two marriage proposals, one from a sweet country bumpkin, one from a menacing dandy, but it's no embarrassment of riches: each suitor threatens violence if she selects his rival. - Source: IMDb.com
- Constance Ford as Pearl Bender
- Denver Pyle as Willie Calhoun
- Michael Emmett as Webb Thorne
- Jess Kirkpatrick as Frank Teeters
- Bert Rumsey as Bartender
- John Hamilton as Big John
- Johnny McGough as Jimmie
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Andrew V. McLaglen
- Produced by: Charles Marquis Warren
- Screenplay by: Sam Peckinpah
- Story by: John Meston
- Associate Producer: Norman MacDonnell
- Production Manager: Glenn Cook
- Assistant Director: Howard Joslin
- Director of Photography: Fleet Southcott
- Art Director: Nicolai Remisoff
- Property Master: Mike Gordon
- Supervising Editor: Fred W. Berger, A.C.E.
- Film Editor: Leslie Vidor
- Makeup Artist: Glen Alden
- Hairdresser: Pat Whiffing
- Wardrobe: Robert Odell
- Script Supervisor: Mary Chaffee
- Optical Effects: Jack Rabin & Louis DeWitt
- Sound: Roderick Sound, Inc.
- Casting: Lynn Stalmaster
- Wardrobe: Bob Odell
- "A CBS Television Network production | Filmed in Hollywood by Filmaster Productions, Inc."