Piney is the third episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 9, 1964.
Favor hears Piney Kinney wants to join the herd thinking it will solve his need for drovers. However, Piney who lost his herd and most of his ranch, is working with a gang to rob the bank and use Favor's herd as cover for their escape. - Source: IMDb.com
- Tom Reese as Bert Carrico
- Lee Van Cleef as Deck Sommers
- Elisha Cook as Jim Gribble
- Robert Karnes as Sheriff
- Victor Izay as Clerk
- Jerry Davis as Jud
- Leonard Yorr as Storekeeper
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Clyde Ware
- Directed by: Philip Leacock
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Gordon Avil, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Fred Steiner
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Leon Barsha, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"