Peace Officer is the twentieth episode of the seventh season of Bonanza. It first aired on February 6, 1966.
With Sheriff Coffee away, Virginia City's mayor has hired Wes Dunn as the peacekeeper. Ben soon realizes that Dunn isn't terribly concerned with following the law; he's more interested in enacting his own sadistic methods of justice. - Source: tv.com
- Dan Blocker (as Hoss Cartwright)
- Michael Landon (as Little Joe Cartwright)
- Lorne Greene (as Ben Cartwright)
Special Guest StarEdit
- Ron Foster as Dave
- Dee Pollock as Chuck
- Ray Stricklyn as Cliff
- Ted Knight as Garrett
- Lorna Thayer as Mrs. Roberts
- Roy Barcroft as Hacker
- Grandon Rhodes as Doctor
- Clyde Howdy as Harris
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Associate Producer: James W. Lane
- Story Consultant: Denne Petitclerc
- Music by: David Rose
- Director of Photography: William F. Whitley, A.S.C.
- Production Manager: Kent McCray
- Color Consultant: Edward P. Ancona, Jr.
- Song "Bonanza" by: Jay Livingston and Ray Evans
- Art Direction: Hal Pereira and Earl Hedrick
- Edited by: Marvin Coil, A.C.E.
- Casting Supervisor: William Maybery
- Assistant Director: Clancy Herne
- Set Decoration: Robert Benton & Grace Gregory
- Sound Recording: Lyle Figland & Joel Moss
- Makeup Supervision: Wally Westmore, S.M.A.
- Hair Style Supervision: Nellie Manley, C.H.S.
- Processed by Consolidated Film Industries
"An NBC Production | Filmed at Paramount Studios, Hollywood, California."