Our Hero, What's His Name? is the seventeenth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on January 4, 1966.
Agarn gets a dear john letter from his girl Betty Lou and O'Rourke devises a scheme to keep them together. He proposes sending her a letter telling her of Agarn's bravery and the fact that single handedly he killed Geronimo. What they don't plan on is Betty Lou's father printing the letter in the newspaper and Agarn becoming a national hero. Geronimo has also read the newspaper and is intent on seeking revenge against Agarn. While all this transpires Parmenter is determined to capture a bear which has been seen near the fort. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Jackie Joseph as Betty Lou MacDonald
- William Woodson as Secretary of War
- Joe Brooks as Trooper Vanderbilt
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Robert Lieb as Attache
- Robert Sorrells as Clarence
- Mike Mazurki as Geronimo
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Byron Chudnow, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Sam E. Levin
- Sound by: Robert B. Lee
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr