No Indians is the eleventh episode of the second season of Gunsmoke. It first aired on December 8, 1956.
Matt strongly suspects that it is actually white men who are responsible for a murderous series of "Indian raids" that have terrorized prairie-dwelling families. Together with Chester he acts as decoy to ambush the outlaws. - Source: IMDb.com & Wikipedia.org
- Herbert Rudley as Capt. Starr
- Dick Rich as Sam Butler
- Mickey Simpson as Stapp
- Fintan Meyler as Arie O'Dell
- Joel Ashley as Jake
- K. L. Smith as Cran
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Ted Post
- Produced by: Norman MacDonnell
- Screenplay by: John Dunkel
- Story by: John Meston
- Production Manager: Glenn Cook
- Assistant Director: Howard Joslin
- Director of Photography: Fleet Southcott
- Art Director: Nicolai Remisoff
- Property Master: Mike Gordon
- Supervising Editor: Fred W. Berger, A.C.E.
- Editor: Leslie Vidor
- Makeup Artist: Glen Alden
- Hair Stylist: Pat Whiffing
- Wardrobe: Tommy Thompson
- Script Supervisor: Mary Chaffee
- Set Decorator: G. W. Bernstein
- Sound: Roderick Sound, Inc.
- Casting: Lynn Stalmaster
- "A CBS Television Network production"