No Dogs or Drovers is the twelfth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on December 18, 1964.
The drive reaches Junction City so the men are ready to blow off steam. They want hotel rooms, good food, and baths. Their reception in Junction City is icy at best including the livery stable and Favor seems to be ignoring their plight. - Source: IMDb.com
- Leonard Stone as Sorry
- Gilbert Green as Farnsworth
- Dabbs Greer as Sheriff
- Barbara Baldovin as Daughter
- Eugene Borden as Pierre
- Bryan O'Byrne as Hotel Manager
- John Zaremba as Father
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bruce Geller and Bernard L. Kowalski
- Written by: Sam Ross and Cliff Gould
- Directed by: Vincent McEveety
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Gene Fowler, Jr., A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"