Nichols was a TV-series of 1 season that ran from 1971 to 1972.
In 1914, Nichols, a soldier, sick of killing, returns to his Arizona home town, named after his family, and is strong-armed into serving as sheriff by the Ketcham clan, who run the area. Nichols, who doesn't believe in toting a gun, scoots around via an Indian motorcycle. The Ketchams install as deputy their relative, Mitch Mitchell. - IMDb.com
Actors appearing in more than 40% of all episodes.
- James Garner (24 episodes as Nichols)
- John Beck (24 episodes as Ketcham)
- Neva Patterson (23 episodes as Ma Ketcham)
- Stuart Margolin (23 episodes as Mitch)
- Margot Kidder (22 episodes as Ruth)
- John Harding (10 episodes as Salter)