Moment in the Sun is the seventeenth episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on January 29, 1965.
Marshal Shaw arrests Reed McCuller known by locals as a type of Robin Hood but in fact he is a murderer and thief. He tries to use Favor's herd as cover to get out of the area but the locals lead by his brother are on to Shaw's plans. - Source: IMDb.com
- Gene Evans as Royal K. Shaw
- Bill Gray as Lindsay McCuller
- Sherry Jackson as Mar
- Karl Swenson as Merle
- Pat Conway as Reed McCuller
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Song: "A Moment in the Sun"
- Words and Music by: Bruce Geller & Van McCoy
- Sung by: Bud and Travis
- Music Scored by: Gerald Fried
- Music Supervision by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Paul Krasny
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"