L'Affaire Riel is the sixth episode of the third and final season of How the West Was Won. It first aired on March 5, 1979.
Zeb reluctantly tries to help the U.S. Army capture a French-Indian revolutionary and leader of a violent Métis attempt to win back lands from Canada. - Source: wikipedia.org
The Family MacahanEdit
- James Arness as Zeb
- Fionnula Flanagan as Molly Culhane
- Bruce Boxleitner as Luke
- Kathryn Holcomb as Laura
- William Kirby Cullen as Josh
- Vicki Schreck as Jessie
- David Dukes as Louis Riel
- Laura Campbell as Marie Revard
- Jeff David as Jacques
- Philip Bruns as Doc
- Ramon Bieri as General Sheridan
- Dennis Bowen as Lt. Anderson
- Mike Howden as Kooner
- Gary Imhoff as Lt. Barker
- Paul Henry Itkin as René
- Bill Lucking as Kenyon
- Robert Miano as Antoine
- Titos Vandis as Henri
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Harry Falk
- Written by: John Mantley & Calvin Clements
- Executive Story Consultant: Calvin Clements
- Producer: John G. Stephens
- Executive Producer: John Mantley
- Director of Photography: Edward R. Plante
- Art Director: Arch Bacon
- Edited by: Steven C. Brown
- Unit Production Manager: Hal Klein
- Assistant Director: Michael N. Kusley
- 2nd Assistant Director: Mary Lou MacLaury
- Associate Producer: John A. Fegan, Jr.
- Developed for Television by: Albert S. Ruddy and Jim Byrnes
- Music by: Bruce Broughton
- Theme by: Jerrold Immel
- Music Supervisor: Harry V. Lojewski
- Set Decorator: Herman N. Schoenbrun
- Music Editor: Scott Perry, Jr.
- Sound Editor: Dick McCarty
- Property Master: Earl W. Huntoon, Jr.
- Sound: Gene Garvin & Hal Watkins, C.A.S.
- Script Supervisor: John C. Dutton
- Men's Wardrobe: Bob Magahay
- Women's Wardrobe: Gilda Craig
- Makeup: Richard Cobos & Tony Lane
- Hairdressers: Joan Phillips & Mary Hadley
- Casting: Pam Polifroni
- 2nd Unit Director of Photography: Michael P. Joyce
- Action Coordinator: Richard A. Lundin
- Stunt Coordinator: Ben Bates
- Special Effects: Bill Balles
- "Portions of this picture were filmed in Deschutes National Forest"
- "Charles M. Russell Paintings Courtesy of:
- C. M. Russell Museum, Great Falls, Montana
- Mackay Gallery, Montana Historical Society
- Brown & Bigelow, A Saxon Company"
- "Filmed in METROCOLOR | Titles and Opticals MGM | Panaflex Camera and Lenses by PANAVISION"
- "A John Mantley Production"
- "In Association With MGM Television"