Judgment Day is the fifth episode of Lonesome Dove: The Series. It first aired on October 24, 1994.
Newt and Hannah struggle to make ends meet. Newt and Austin go on a hunting trip. - Source: IMDb.com
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Music by: Terry Frewer
- Production Designer: David Fischer
- Director of Photography: Ron Stannett, C.S.C.
- Supervising Producer: John Ryan
- Produced by: Jana Veverka
- Based in part on characters created by Larry McMurtry from his novel 'Lonesome Dove'
- Teleplay by: Susanna Styron
- Directed by: Mark Sobel
- Executive Producers: Suzanne de Passe & Robert Halmi Jr.
- Co-Executive Producer: Michael J. Taylor
- Executive in Charge of Production: Steven North
- Exectuive in Charge of Production for CTV: Peter Lower
- Executive Consultant: David Wilks
- Executive Consultant: Steven Baum
- Senior Story Editor: Michael Mercer
- Story Editor: Julie Lacey
- Costume Designer: Glenne Campbell
- Casting: Leslie Swan, C.S.A.
- Post Production Supervisor: Connie Dolphin
- Edited by: Paul Mortimer
- Production Manager: Tom Benz
- First Assistant Director: Jim Long
- Second Assistant Director: Jason P. Furukawa
- Art Director: Yvonne Hurst
- Set Decorator: David Birdsall
- Property Master: Ken Wills
- Make-Up Artist: Stan Edmonds
- Assistant Make-Up Artist: Bryon Callaghan
- Hair Design: Janet MacDonald
- Assistant Hairstylist: Don Olson
- Camera Operator: Armin Matter
- Camera Operator: Cam MacDonald
- Location Sound: Tom Mather
- Boom Operator: Colin Jones
- Script Supervisor: Nancy Joy MacDonald
- Head Wardrobe: Bren Moore
- Gaffer: Vete Dorchak
- Key Grip: Ivan Hawkes
- Head Wrangler: Tom Bews
- Stunt Coordinator: Tom Eirikson
- Special Effects Coordinator: Maurice Routly
- Construction Coordinator: Warren Simmons
- Head Painter: John Brocke
- Head Greensman: Peter Topp
- Location Manager: Douglas Berquist
- Transportation Coordinator: Ray Breckenridge
- Production Accountant: Irene Phelps
- Production Coordinator: Anisa Lalani
- Stills Photographer: Chris Large
- Unit Publicist: Phil Parks
- Dialogue Coach: Bill Meilen
- Film Lab: Alpha Cine Service
- Video Post Production: Pacific Video Canada
- Audio Post Production: Post Modern Sound Inc.
- The Producers Wish to Thank: Air Canada & Firearms: Uberti USA,Inc.
- Produced in Association with: CTV Television Network, LTD.