Iron Horse Go Home is the sixteenth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on December 28, 1965.
O'Rourke manipulates Capt. Parmenter into suggesting an incoming railroad be routed through Fort Courtage. That way, the bar that O'Rourke secretly owns will receive a windfall. To accomplish this, the U.S. Army must persuade the nearby Indians to move. They do so -- right into Fort Courage. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Joe Brooks as Trooper Vanderbilt
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- John Mitchum as Hoffenmueller
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Milt Kleinberg
- Music Editor: Sam E. Levin
- Sound by: Everett A. Hughes
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr