Incident of the Travellin' Man is the fourth episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 17, 1963.
Gil orders his drovers to haul Bolivar Jagger out of a river, even though the sick man's wearing leg irons. Despite the mush-mouthed Jagger's far-fetched story and the fact that he pulled an ax on the crew, Gil decides to take him along to the next town and let a Marshal sort out the truth. But then the Harger brothers show up, throwing down a rope to lynch Jagger, claiming he beat their father and killed a Sheriff. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- William Thompkins as Toothless
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production"