Incident of the Four Horsemen is the sixth episode of the fifth season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 26, 1962.
The herd is caught in a possible range war over land and a woman. Favor needs additional drovers to push the herd out of the area but unknown to him the four men he is able to hire are pushing him into the war and want his herd as well. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates - credit only
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- Charles Gray as Clay Forrester
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Claude Akins as "Gus Marsdon"
- Ron Hayes as "Frank Louden"
- Jena Engstrom as "Amy"
- Robert Wilke as "Tom Gault"
- James Griffith as White
- Roberto Contreras as Hombre
- Myron Healey as Willie
- Edward Faulkner as Carl Gault
- I. Stanford Jolley as Justice of the Peace
- Norman Leavitt as Loafer
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Story Consultant: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Fred Steiner
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Ernie Park
"Produced by The CBS Television Network"