Incident of the Fish Out of Water is the fifteenth episode of the third season of Rawhide. It first aired on February 17, 1961.
Favor returns to Philadelphia to see his two daughters. Ogala, a passenger he met on the train, is Chief of the Pawnee. He is going to be in a wild west show. - Source: tv.com
Cast and crewEdit
- Sheb Wooley as Pete Nolan
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Dorothy Green as Eleanor Bradley
- George Wallace as Colonel Somers
- Jock Gaynor as Ogalla
- Candy Moore as Gillian Favor
- Barbara Beaird as Maggie Favor
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Fred Graham as Shannon
- Max Mellinger as Conductor
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Ted Post
- Written by: Albert Aley
- Produced by: Charles Marquis Warren
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Assossiate Producer: Ernest Nims
- Assossiate Producer & Story Consultant: Endre Bohem
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: John M. Nickolaus, Jr.
- Art Direction: John B. Goodman
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Martin L. Klein
- Music Editor: John Elizalde
- Sound Effects Editor: King Guidice
- Set Decorations: Carl J. Lawrence
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Make-up: Jack Dusick
- Recording Supervisor: Frank Milton
- Sound Mixer: Fred D. Faust
- Titles by: Pacific Title
"Filmed at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios | A CBS Television Network production"