Incident of White Eyes is the twenty-eighth episode of the fifth season of Rawhide. It first aired on May 3, 1963.
Favor and Hey Soos stop a runaway stagecoach with a dying driver and several passengers after an Indian attack. Favor leads the coach to the next station. Apaches are waiting and Favor soon learns why along with the other passengers. - Source: IMDb.com
- Eric Fleming as Gil Favor
- Clint Eastwood as Rowdy Yates - credit only
- Paul Brinegar as Wishbone - credit only
- Charles Gray as Clay Forrester - credit only
- James Murdock as Mushy - credit only
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince - credit only
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet - credit only
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- John Vivyan as "Beaumont Butler"
- Diana Millay as "Rachel Shay"
- William Schallert as ""Lieutenant Carter"
- Nita Talbot as "Delilah"
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Story Consultant: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Ernie Park
"Produced by The CBS Television Network"