Incident at Zebulon is the twenty-second episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on March 5, 1964.
A Zebulon vigilante group takes Johnny Larkin away for murder. Favor follows to protect Johnny. However, Johnny is hanged and Favor is horsewhipped. Favor returns there alone with revenge on his mind looking for the man called the Major. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
- Robert Cornthwaite as "Laughton Wallace"
- Patricia Huston as "Luanna Day"
- John Lupton as "Roy Cutter"
- Ron Foster as "Johnny Larkin"
- Kelly Thordsen as "Tom Jason"
- Herbert Patterson as "Sam Ruddabaw"
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Dick Gallegly
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"