Incident at Seven Fingers is the twenty-ninth episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on May 7, 1964.
Rowdy hires a man due to his treatment of Rowdy and the lame horse he stole from Rowdy. The man appears to be an Army deserter but is great worker. That is, until the Army arrests him but Mushy learns he may be killed so Favor investigates. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Music Composed and Conducted by: Leon Klatzkin
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"