Incident at Hourglass is the twenty-third episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on March 12, 1964.
Favor visits an Army camp building a dam to ask for a delay to move the herd. He finds a childhood friend who asks him to stay for dinner with her and her husband who is in charge. He gets the meal and a charge of murder for killing a Lt. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos - credit only
- Jay C. Flippen as "Sergeant Shaler"
- Elizabeth MacRae as "Sally-Ann Rankin"
- John Anderson as "Captain James Rankin"
- Kent Smith as "Colonel Greer"
- Russell Arms as "Lieutenant Peter Cooke"
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"