Incident at Gila Flats is the eigteenth episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on January 30, 1964.
The drovers find a Sergeant carrying a dead soldier in Apache country. They send for the Army learning the Apaches are due 200 cattle to keep a treaty. A renegade stands in the way. Favor, Jim, and Wishbone help try to deliver the cattle. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy - credit only
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos - credit only
- Rodolfo Acosta as Del Latigo
- Edward Faulkner as Private Larson
- Med Florey as Private Hawkins
- L. Q. Jones as Corporal Wayne
- Mike Ragan as Corporal Rokka
- Joseph Vitale as Nantanta
- Michael Keep as Cado
- Buck Holland as Lieutenant Jenkins
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: George Gittens, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"