Incident at Farragut Pass is the sixth episode of the sixth season of Rawhide. It first aired on October 31, 1963.
Mrs. Elizabeth Farragut forces Favor to take son Billy on as a drover hoping he can make a responsible man out of Billy. Billy is making no friends with the drovers but his attention to Mushy gains him one friend but will he learn anything. - Source: IMDb.com
- James Murdock as Mushy
- Steve Raines as Jim Quince
- Rocky Shahan as Joe Scarlet
- Robert Cabal as Hey Soos
Special Guest StarEdit
- Tommy Farrell as Mister Buzby
- John Pickard as Sheriff
- William Henry as Bartender
- Ralph Reed as Jared
- Dee Pollock as Cass
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Vincent M. Fennelly
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Paul King
- Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- Director of Photography: Jack Swain
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Kurt Neumann, Jr.
- Film Editor: Roland Gross, A.C.E.
- Music Supervision: Leon Klatzkin
- Casting: Russel Trost
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Sound Mixer: Stephen J. Bass
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
"A CBS Television Network Production"