Fury at Rio Hondo is the twelfth episode of the first season of Cheyenne. It first aired on April 17, 1956.
In a politically turbulent Mexico full of revolutionaries, Cheyenne encounters a sexy, blond pickpocket singer in Rio Hondo. She arrived on the stage with a local rancher who owes Cheyenne money from a cattle deal and he wants to be paid. - Source: IMDb.com
- Ralph Moody as Pete
- Karen Kadler as Isabella
- Edward Colmans as Manuel
- Mel Wells as Bolados
- Roger Etienne as Lt. Beaulerc
- Pete Hern as Ricardo
- Tom Hernandez as Ramon
- Tim Graham as Piano Player
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by: Leslie H. Martinson
- Written by: James Gunn
- Produced by: Roy Huggins
- Director of Photography: William H. Clothier, A.S.C.
- Art Director: Stanley Fleischer
- Supervising Film Editor: James Moore
- Film Editor: Ben H. Ray
- "Behind the Cameras" Film Editor: Harold Minter, A.C.E.
- Production Manager: Oren W. Haglund
- Sound: Earl Crain
- Set Decorator: William Wallace
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Music by: William Lava
- Assistant Director: Robert G. Stone