El Diablo is the nineteenth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on January 18, 1966.
While the men of F Troop are undergoing their annual physicals word comes that the Mexican bandit El Diablo is at large. It turns out that he and Corporal Agarn are cousins and look exactly alike. Agarn with the troop under his command set out to capture Diablo...but Diablo has taken Parmenter, Jane, O'Rourke and Dobbs prisoner. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn and El Diablo)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Donald Diamond as Crazy Cat
- Joe Brooks as Trooper Vanderbilt
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Tony Martinez as Felipe
- Benny Baker as Pete
- John Mitchum as Hoffenmueller
- Hal England as Lt. George Anderson
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: David Wages, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Erma E. Levin
- Sound by: Stanley Jones
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.