Don't Look Now, One of Our Cannon Is Missing is the second episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on September 21, 1965.
In order to get the Hakawi to make more blankets O'Rourke agrees to let them borrow the fort's cannon for their Moon Festival. Agarn is against this but he eventually goes along with it. O'Rourke has all the bases covered for this deception including keeping Parmenter busy on a date with Wrangler Jane...but he doesn't count on a surprise visit by General Grant. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Donald Barry as Colonel Donnely
- Donald Diamond as Crazy Cat
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Byron Chudnow, A.C.E.
- Sound by: Samuel F. Goode
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr