Dirge for the Scourge is the sixth episode of the first season of F Troop. It first aired on October 19, 1965.
Jane is disgusted with the saloon and the riff-raff it attracts and insists that Parmenter close it down. Parmenter looks into it and decides she's right and embarks on a plan to clean up the town. Meanwhile gunfighter Sam Urp is in town and after several clumsy accidental meetings with Parmenter swears he will gun him down next time he sees him. O'Rourke and Agarn can't afford to lose Parmenter so they set out to save him. - Source: IMDb.com
- Forrest Tucker (as Sgt. Morgan O'Rourke)
- Larry Storch (as Cpl. Randolph Agarn)
- Ken Berry (as Capt. Wilton Parmenter)
- Melody Patterson (as Wrangler Jane Angelica Thrift)
- James Hampton as Hannibal Dobbs
- Benny Baker as Pete (Bartender)
- Donald Diamond as Brave
- Bob Steele as Trooper Duffy
- Joe Brooks as Trooper Vanderbilt
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Song "F Troop"
- Lyrics by: Irving Taylor
- Music by: William Lava
- Director of Photography: Robert Hoffman
- Art Director: George Renne
- Film Editor: Byron Chudnow, A.C.E.
- Music Editor: Erma E. Levin
- Sound by: Samuel F. Goode
- Assistant Director: Phil Rawlins
- Set Decorator: Hal Overell
- Makeup Supervisor: Gordon Bau, S.M.A.
- Supervising Hair Stylist: Jean Burt Reilly, C.H.S.
- Executive Producer: Wm T. Orr