Deliver the Body is the thirty-eighth episode of the first season of Have Gun - Will Travel. It first aired on June 7, 1958.
Paladin is hired to bring in the killer of the sheriff in a Nevada town. He brings him in but has some doubts about his guilt and decides to hang around for the trial. - Source: tv.com
- R. G. Armstrong as Lovett
- James Franciscus as Tom Nelson
- Robert Gist as Ben Tyler
- Len Lesser as Boldt
- Madeline Rhue as Jean Nelson
- Kam Tong as Hey Boy
- Jim Murdock as Henchman
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Directed by:Lamont Johnson
- Written by: Buckley Angell
- Created by: Herb Meadow and Sam Rolfe
- Produced by: Sam Rolfe
- Production Manager: Glenn Cook
- Assistant Director: Nathan R. Barragar
- Director of Photography: Fleet Southcott
- Supervising Editor: Fred W. Berger, A.C.E.
- Editor: Samuel Gold
- Set Designer: Paul Sylos, Jr.
- Property Master: Mike Gordon
- Makeup Artist: Glen Alden
- Hair Stylist: Pat Whiffing, C.H.S.
- Wardrobe: Joseph Dimmitt
- Script Supervisor: Mary Chaffee
- Set Decorator: Raymond Boltz, Jr.
- Special Photographic Effects: Jack Rabin & Louis DeWitt
- Sound: Roderick Sound, Inc.
- Casting: Lynn Stalmaster and Associates
- "A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed in Hollywood | Filmaster Productions, Inc."