Damon's Road: Part 2 is the eight episode of the seventh season of Rawhide. It first aired on November 20, 1964.
Favor breaks out of jail and gets the unpaid railroad workers to demand their jobs back by lying to them that Damon has had their pay money all along. A workers battle is averted with a first fight between Favor and Damon. - Source: IMDb.com
Special Guest StarEdit
- Sean McClory as Finn
- Robert Sorrells as Barker
- John Craig as Cowboy
- Curt Conway as Judge Asher
- Stevan Darrell as Sheriff
- Kitty Malone, Rita D'Amico & Beatrice Montiel as The Kumquats
Crew (and other credits)Edit
- Produced by: Bernard L. Kowalski and Bruce Geller
- Written by: Richard Carr and Robert Lewin
- Directed by: Michael O'Herlihy
- Rawhide Theme Created and Composed by: Dimitri Tiomkin
- Lyrics by: Ned Washington
- Recorded by: Frankie Laine
- Associate Producer: Del Reisman
- Director of Photography: Howard Schwartz, A.S.C.
- Unit Production Manager: Harry Templeton
- "Ten Tiny Toes"
- Music Composed by: Rudy Schrager
- Music Supervised and Conducted by: Herschel Burke Gilbert
- Art Director: John B. Goodman
- Set Decorator: Donald E. Webb
- Assistant Director: Lee H. Katzin
- Film Editors: Leon Barsha, A.C.E. and George Watters
- Music Editor: Gene Feldman
- Sound Effects: Gene Eliot, M.P.S.E.
- Property Master: Anthony Bavero
- Make-up: Don Schoenfeld
- Casting: James Lister
"A CBS Television Network Production | Filmed at CBS Studio Center, Studio City, California"